Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Blog (Abang)

Dear Friends,

Finally, i've got a BLOG! hehe...soo ketinggalan when others already been few years having a blog. But it's OK...I'm trying to move on laa..

ermm...why I am having this blog?..don't know but just few minutes ago I'm thinkin'about to tell sum thin to somebody but don't know who, so i'm decided to set this blog...

actually, I found 1 blog about 1 gul telling her's story. she going to get married and outing with her's fiancee to shopping...after read her's blog, i'm found that her's story is very similiar to my life...I'am getting married too.. :D (blushed)

the things that I really excited to share is about she call her fiancee as "Abang". Maybe it just too ordinary to people who going to get married (Malay laa) to call hers husban as Abang. thingkin of mine, I feel very "weird","funny", "shy" and a lot of feeling in my mind...to call my fiance abang after we get married...

ya laa..after soooooo long calling him by his name only, or sum time call his manja name using ayang, bee or baby for the past 6th Years... and now I've to call him Abang...hehe..malunyeee.

hmm...maybe it just a simple word to say...but when we get married, things will turn to other side..our responsibilities is not like now...it was a MARRIAGE after al..just pray that we 'll always happy together forever....


Mood: Citiee Feeling Excited!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom komen entry saya...