Monday, January 19, 2009

An Evening at PD

Last Saturday weekend, after wake up from my whatever dreams, receiving call from him... As to wake up and ready to get out...hmm...very lazy..feel like to sleeping all day. But I losing something if do so...losing 1 day experience in my life..hehe

luckily I woke up. I got an idea to go out from KL. that always give me headache. I proposed him to go to waterfall but he refused, and after that we agree to go to PD. just for having fun and release our tensions. I know he just want to make up with me about yesterday..

I,m really xcited about our plan today. woke up, wash some a week clothes, having bath...and then choose a clothes to wear...feel like to be bit feminine, I wear a blouse given by Leez and tight knee pants..never wear like that before..hehe...using lot of time to make up...try to have a little bit fresh looks (ye keee???)...and waiting for him to pick up.

Our Journey to PD:

1.30pm :
he arrived at my house. very frustrating when seeing he ride his scoot. What the Heck!! he trying to play with me???? soooo anger and mad. but at least he gave a reasonable reason, forgetting that my car's key with me and letting his car borrowed by Abang Farid. its ok...acceptable. I follow him to his house first, waiting for him to change and get ready to go.

2.30pm:
we planned to have our lunch first since I not taken any food from this morning. so, we try to find food stall nearby Puchong and don't know where to eat since we already banned America's fast food (missed McD, KFC). after that, I proposed to have some instant food like breads or whatsoever, we decided to stop at Shell, reload fuels and but some cekedies. so we stop at Shell LDP Puchong -> USJ.

3.00pm:
we start our journey to PD, using PLUS Elite highway...my heart feeling soooooo excited since it's already few years not going to PD and last time it was when 1st semester in Degree at melaka. (when cari rumah LI I think). Arrived at PD around 4.30 and feeling hungry (not having breakfast at all before) and we found one cafe called Bangi Kopitian. I want to have Assam Laksa and Char Kuey Teow for Him. while talking, chatting, we met KAk Zura, his cousin...also having holidays trip with hers friends.

5.00 pm
start looking the best SPOT around the PD to find where to "Lepak2". drive along the way and finally stop at Telok Kemang. hmm....still got a lot of memories want to share..but I'm thinking to stop here..just assume that I'm having a wonderful day today with my fiance (imaging in ur mind - banana boat, swimming over the wave, runnig on the white sand...) haha...

gonna stop here...still lots to go..Have a Nice Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom komen entry saya...